Saturday 12 March 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I don't normally verbalise these but this year has been an exception to my rule.

  1. Open ETSY shop
  2. Start a blog

Well the ETSY shop has been open a few weeks now    http://www.etsy.com/shop/bluedaisyglass and I'm starting to find my way around the site. It's so big!

 I've found a few teams to join and was lucky to be around at the start of the UK FOLK team which has given me enough confidence to participate in the discussions and general chit chat.

The BRITISH SELLERS ON ETSY team is a bit bigger but last week having got the hang of treasuries I won the team challenge with a THINK PINK treasury using members from the team.




As for the blog, here ends the first post with a picture of my favourite design ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment