Friday 2 September 2011

Folksy Friday

                                                                              Italy!



Continuing with the Italian theme for my Folksy Friday this week I have found lots of Italian inspired items. I lost count of the number of times a little Fiat zoomed into a parking space ahead of us as we manoeuvred the rental tank through winding streets looking for car parks! Can you believe we got a bill this morning for refilling the car. We filled it up on the way to the airport so it really was quite full already. £18 Euros to fill it before adding the pennies worth of petrol that it needed!




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

Please click on the images to go directly to the Folksy shops.
 
The tags with stamps from Flying Away reminded me that we didn't post the postcards. They must be in an unopened bag somewhere, probably covered in sand.
 
The soap from Miss Poppy's Lovely Soap Shop looks great and has been created to remind you of warm Italian evenings.
 
The hand drawn map from Capri Maps locates Sardinia. It's the island off the west coast.  
 
Rome's Colosseum by Vanillaa and Venice by Fresco Photograhy are places that I still have not visited but would love the opportunity. I think a trip to the Murano glass shop near Venice would be right up my street.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely selection - especially the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never ever remember to post postcards either... I've given up even writing them now! Love the colosseum print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Italy. We spent a week in the north a few years ago.
    http://colourmefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing my little Fiat 500 illustration. It looks good next to it's Italian friends. :)

    ReplyDelete