Friday 13 January 2012

Pink Valentine from the Crafty Folk Daily Listing Club

FOLKY FRIDAY

Listed a few of my own pink things this week ready for a huge Valentines rush!
I can but dream.





SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Juliepm
Miss Bohemia
Jesse Anne Designs
Tickled Pink Sheep
Gimme That thing
Beading Shaz
 
Gorgeous! Need a valentine gift? Can't go wrong with these.
Click on the picture to go to the shop.
Well done everyone for sticking with it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my bracelet! Have to say, Etsy is so much more fun now I've joined the listing club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection and perfect for Valentines Day! Thanks so much for featuring my keepsake box!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks i absolutely loved these pinks.

    ReplyDelete