Tuesday 15 November 2011

One day sale!

In a rare and sudden moment yesterday I had a flash of inspiration. After listing everyday for a while now something was expiring in my shop all the time. In a last moment ditch attempt to save relisting fees I thought about how to turn those items into sales. I can't think why the one day sales so popular on FOLKSY hadn't occured to me  before. It started a trend and a new thread was started. On the first day at least 3 of the items listed sold. I'll try to keep this going although it's another item to add to the 'to do' list everyday.

So if you're looking for a bargain go to the back page of my shop everyday for the one day sale item. If you're cunning you go work out the next item up for grabs and beat the opposition!

Up for renewal this week.....





Bargains a plenty!


No comments:

Post a Comment