Wednesday 19 October 2011

Crafty Folk

A selection of beautiful items listed this week on the Crafty Folk daily listing club. I've really enjoyed the support this week folks. Thanks to everyone that's tweeted, blogged, stumbled and liked. What a talented team! A special mention to Dawn from Lilly's Night Garden for holding us all together.



Orange Bee Mirror, Vanity Mirror in Acrylic Paint by lilly's Night Garden

Blue Glass Beaded Memory Wire Bracelet by Pretty Beautiful Designs

The blues in this bracelet remind me of holidays in the sun
 but also warn of cold ice on it's way!
Either way beautiful blues.



Moonlight Dance Black Beaded Necklace by Clover Jewels

This would really finish off a black party dress this season.
Patchwork Tote Bag by SimJaTa

I love the different fabrics on this bag.They look fantastic together.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks to Dawn from me too for all her hard work.
    thank you so much for including my tote bag here today.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apryl thanks so much for featuring my necklace, and I third the special thanks to Dawn, she is a star!

    Colleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post Apryl, agree that Dawn is doing a fantastic job :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for showing my mirror and to everyone else - its absolutely a team effort but I appreciate everyone's thanks :)
    Its turning into a fantastic team, I'm so pleased with how its going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for including my bracelet and a huge thank you to Dawn and team members for making Etsy not so scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty choices featured on your blog :-) A big thank you to the team and Dawn for the support! Go craftyfolk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biggin it up for da Crafty Folk! Thanks to everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely collection, I must start my xmas shopping soon, and these are really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete