Wednesday 5 October 2011

Red or black?

Crafty Folk Daily Listing Club

I've joined a new Team on ETSY called Crafty Folk and we have set ourselves a daily listing challenge. You know I'm an addict! We're all new to ETSY and finding our feet this week.The idea is to promote the other team members in any way possible. Here is a selection of the talent on the team.

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Gimme That Thing
Lilly's Night garden
Mad Mum Knits
LouLou's Luxuries
Miss Mary Elliott
April is Forever
 
Please click on the picture to go straight to the shops.
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the red and black theme. Beautiful choices :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right there, we are still finding our feet (some of us taking longer than others)

    Lovely selection you have chosen there, and I see October sales figures are climbing for the members which is fab.
    Well done on your fast sale today!

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovley treasury. I really need to pull my finger out but my list is so big I am a bit in awe of it really. Well I am concentrating on my blog today, and new products in the evenings this week, then will do mega listing next week. Anyway good luck to you all in the team!

    ReplyDelete