Friday 7 October 2011

I believe in Pink.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.Audrey Hepburn



SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Baban Cat
Infiniti
Ann Chandler Originals
Damselfly Gemma
Sew Flair
Jessicas Jotters
......and my own pink pendant
 
 
 

A selection of items from my Folksy teams mates October Owls. Yes,  I am trying to do both  Folksy and Etsy Daily listing clubs. I hope I can keep up. I guess I'm having a bit of a competition between the two. I'm really going to give it my all until Christmas. I've put in a new order today for glass and made leaflets for book bags, I've made posters for classes, blogged, stumbled and generally hurt my fingers typing!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great quote! love all the pink items your bird pendant is lovely. Good luck with both listing clubs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Pink Cupcake Jotter, I believe that pink and cake are very popular it's my best seller. Love your pink pendant it's beautiful. Wow both listing clubs good luck, fab quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab quote and beautiful selection of goodies x Good luck with both listing clubs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that is a lovely quote. Goes with the fab selection so well.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great quote and a lovely selection of pinks. Thanks so much for the feature.
    Your pendant is so sweet,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete