Friday 14 October 2011

Folksy Friday

No theme this week. These are some of my favourites from the owls listing club.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
 

Damselfly Gemma
I love the rainbow of colours in this pendant that looks like it would feel super smooth on your skin. It reminds me of those sweets of old. I think they were called Spangles.

Made by Lolly
I love this monochrome collection. They would be a perfect presents for co-workers.

Photography by Gail Griggs
How much fun is this photo! It made me smile all day.

Sew Happy
I love this fabric.

Created by Kelly
I love the originality of these badges. The style really appeals to me.

Dottery Pottery
What amazing buttons! They make me want to rip buttons off things and replace them with these!

13 comments:

  1. wow a gorgeous collection - especially love that corsage! Think that'll be on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection. Especially love those buttons too.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see my Sew Happy iPad cover - I love the fabrics too. Has taken me a long time to make something from them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my print in such a fab collection. I love those buttons too ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Laura's monochrome collection too!

    Great selection!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are definitely some of my favourites too. I love the ceramic hair pins and made by lolly's greys

    Kate (glassmountain) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the i pod case great fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including my pendant in your fab collection. Soooo much loveliness by the owls. Esp love dottery's buttons and Laura's brooch
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the badge, very cool style x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet selection! Love Gail's fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection it's hard to choose a favourite as want them all

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours in that pendant and as I am having a bit of a sewy vintagey phase!! I love Sew Happy too:)
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete