Thursday 27 October 2011

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N

Not crafty but life. 
I can't get enough of this song this week. The chorus is catchy and great to sing along to when no-one is listening! 
Life is good, it's the school holidays!

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by NOAH and the WHALE




Please click on the pictures below to be transported to some shops with great 'whale' items!
Moby Blue Sperm Whale Fish Ocean Coastal Beach Decor
 by Slippin Southern


Cachalot Whale- Burlap Feed Sack Doorstop
by Next Door to Heaven



Grey Whale on a Bicycle Shirt
by Dark Cycle Clothing

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It's one of my favourite songs at the moment. I saw them live about two years ago and they were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Totally envious on the live thing though! I just can't get this song out of my head.

    ReplyDelete